A forum to exchange orthopaedic nursing knowledge and skills and promote high professional standards and research.
Catherine Hutchings, ANF (Vic Branch) Professional Officer: 9275 9333
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims & Objectives
- Encouragement and provision of exchange and dissemination of knowledge, skills and current issues in the orthopaedic nursing field.
- Promotion of the recognition of orthopaedic nursing as a professional speciality.
- Encouragement of the highest standards of orthopaedic nursing management.
- Promotion of Clinical Nursing Research in the Orthopaedic arena.
- Provision of a united and authoritative voice for the profession of nursing on all matters pertaining to the Clinical Speciality of Orthopaedic Nursing.
- Working towards collaborative practice with medical and para medical members of the Orthopaedic Health Care team.
- Provision of a forum of continuing education by means of written data, lectures and seminars.
- Promotion of inter relationships between other branches of the profession through professional associations at regional, state, national and international levels.
Encouragement and provision of an avenue for personal and professional communications between orthopaedic nurses throughout Australia.
To join download the application form from the resources box.
Friday 5 October 2012
Annual Professional Orthopaedic Nurses Day - All day event (download flyer/program from the resources box)
30 October - 1 November 2013
Hilton on the Park, Melbourne