A network supporting nurses who have an interest in continence promotion and improving the lives of people living with an elimination problem.
Mark Staaf: 9275 9333
email address: email@example.com
President: Janie Thompson
Secretary: Christine Sumper firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Steve Marburg email@example.com
Life Membership Board
Dr. Susan Hunt
Aims & Objectives
- To provide a forum for communication, discussion and problem solving for nurses interested in
- continence promotion in Victoria and Tasmania
- To facilitate and promote effective communication and interaction providing a supporting network for nurses interested in promoting continence.
- To foster an environment conducive to the professional development and goal accomplishments of members within the Nurses for Continence Group.
- To develop and monitor standards of nursing practice in the field of continence promotion.
- To promote awareness amongst health professionals and the community of the current trends in the assessment and management of continence.
To expand current nursing knowledge in the field of continence promotion by encouraging its members to engage in research and development
- Membership is open to all Nurses with a interest in Continence
- The yearly membership fee is $50.00 payable by 30 June
- Application forms can be downloaded from the Links / Resources Box
- General meetings are held a minimum of three times a year.
- These meeting may include an educational presentation preceded by a business meeting and a light supper.
- The minutes of the AGM will be sent/emailed to all financial members
Upcoming Study Days
25 May 2013
Special Guest Speaker Jennifer
20 July 2013
Meeting of the Waters