Medical Imaging Nurses Association ANF (Victorian Branch) Special Interest Group is committed to achieving and promoting the professional, educational and economic interest of nurses engaged in medical imaging.
Deborah Shears, MINA Vic ANF SIG President
To join MINA download the membership form from the Resources Box.
Aims & Objectives
- MINA ANF SIG is committed to achieving and promoting the professional, educational and economic interest of nurses engaged in Medical Imaging by:
- maintaining the highest principles and ethics in Medical Imaging;
- promoting awareness of the role of nurses in Medical Imaging;
- promoting the education and training of personnel in Medical Imaging;
- acting as a resource centre for nurses working in Medical Imaging;
- establishing lines of communication with other health professionals and associations.
- To provide a forum for sharing information and ideas between members to facilitate mutually beneficial outcomes.
- To facilitate participation in conferences, seminars and decision-making forums relevant to the interests of members and to be involved in activities to enhance the role of members.
- To facilitate participation in special projects and research, complimentary to raising awareness and issues and emerging trends relevant to members.
- To raise the public profile of MINA ANF SIG and increase public and health industry awareness of the value of the Medical Imaging nurse role.
- MINA ANF SIG shall work co-operatively with and through the ANF (Vic Branch) and its branches and shall seek to enhance the unity among, and the profile of MINA ANF SIG nurses, in a manner complimentary to the activities of ANF (Vic Branch).
If you attended the workshop "Time Is Ticking" on Saturday 16
March and have not received an email link to the evaluation form, please
follow the hyperlink below to participate. Your feedback is appreciated.